Info on The World’s Most Dangerous Foods For Dogs

Toxic food for dogs

klik 👉 Follow Telegram BeritaUp2date (large-bt)



Toxic food for dogs

The idea for this poster came to me when Nathan (my not-a-dog-person-boyfriend) on more than one occasion, tried to feed grapes and raisins to my dog, Boogie.

Luckily, Boogie is a picky eater and spat these out, but I imagine that many people may not be aware that there are human foods which can cause illness and death in dogs (depending on proportion and the individual dog).


It was a pleasure to collaborate with the talented Natalia Martinez of Design Lab Creative Studio on this poster. Nat was responsible for the fabulous layout design.


Kongsikan artikel ini:

Ikuti kami di Facebook, Twitter, dan Telegram untuk berita terkini setiap hari.
klik 👉 https://t.me/BeritaUp2Date



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.